Saturday, February 5, 2011

34/365 February 3, 2011 The bruises.


34/365 February 3, 2011, originally uploaded by aquagirl 5.

I took this picture while waiting for my sadist.......er I mean chiropractor........to come in and see me.
These lovely bruises are the result of Graston. This involves rubbing a crow bar looking thingy up and down my leg whilst I scream.
Yes really.
I pay him to do this to me!
But seriously, this is the only treatment that is effective for my tight ITB.

Next time I am going to take a picture of Isaac while he tortures me. You might all get a kick out of that!

I would have liked to process this picture so that the bruises stood out more without affecting the rest of the pic. No clue how to do that.
I tried to get rid of the blue triangle (its a poster on the wall) but it just looked fake and silly since I know not what i am doing

I am trying a demo of PS. Its just waaaay too much for me. I want to spend my time learning to take stellar pictures, not learning how to work complicated software. I am a creative girl, not a technical one.
What I want is BASIC easy to use editing software. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment