Friday, February 11, 2011

41/365 february 10, 2011 Abandoned


41/365 february 10, 2011, originally uploaded by aquagirl 5.

spied this abandoned farm when I was out in the countryside today,
I loved the colours of the green paint juxtaposed with the red rust and the blue sky.
The snow was super deep, and my knee was none too happy with me as i tromped around trying to get a good shot.
Since I only shoot with a 50 mm (come to think of it, this lens has not once been off my camera since I purchased it at the end of December) it was tricky to fit it all in , hence the crazy angle. It was just too hard to move around.
I kinda like the crazy angle though.
Look at the open door up at the top.....I wonder how long it's been since anyone went through it.........


Sorry....I know this is out of order..........oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment